Miami Lakes Sedation Dentistry
With all the technological advancements, we have seen during the past couple of decades, there is so much that dentists can do today to help you have a beautiful smile, and keep your teeth longer. Unfortunately, there are so many individuals who can’t take advantage of this because of their anxieties and fears of going to the dentist. If you’re one of those individuals, Sedation Dentistry of Sunny Isles wants you to know that you can take care of your teeth without all the anxiety and stress.
Our sedation dentistry services in Miami Lakes were developed to help patients just like you. We use local anesthesia to block your pain sensations, or provide medication that will enable you to relax while you are in the dentist’s chair. In some cases, anesthesia and medication are both required because the anesthesia injections contribute to the patient’s anxiety and fear. Ironically, when a person is afraid of going to the dentist, there guard goes up and lowers their pain threshold in the process.
How Do You Benefit from Sedation Dentistry?
Sedation Dentistry of Sunny Isles is committed to ensuring that you’re comfortable and relaxed during your dentist appointment in Miami Lakes. Because this can be difficult for some patients, it’s in their best interests; as well as that of the dentist and other staff members. Here are several ways that our patients benefit from sedation dentistry:
- Forget about any anxiety or fear – Sometimes a person’s anxieties and fears of going to the dentist is oftentimes worse than their actual appointment and the time spent in the dentist’s chair. In the more extreme cases, that anxiety and fear is experienced for days or even weeks prior to the patient’s appointment. However, once you are sitting in the dentist’s chair, sedation dentistry will calm your fears so you can relax.
- No painful memories to contend with – Some individuals may have bad memories of an experience with the dentist. This is what contributes to their fears of visiting the dentist today. Even if it happened 10 or 20 years ago, that memory could still haunt them every time their next dental appointment approaches. Interestingly enough, most patients have no recollection of what happened during their sedation dentistry procedure in Miami Lakes.
- Pain-free dental care – Most individuals don’t realize this, but their fears and phobias about seeing the dentist is not a fear of the person performing the procedure, but rather a fear of any pain occurring. While it’s understandable that no one enjoys gum or tooth pain, one of the main benefits of sedation dentistry is the exclusion of pain. Consequently, when you don’t feel any pain, the fear of it goes away, as well.
- The dentist can work quicker – Some patients get fidgety and nervous when sitting in a dentist’s chair. However, when they are sedated, they don’t complain or move around. So, if you want to spend less time in the dentist’s chair, sedation dentistry is right for you.
- You’re still awake when you’re sedated – This is oftentimes referred to as “conscious” sedation. Even though you’re sedated, you’re still awake and able to respond to any questions the dentist may ask you. Instead of being unconscious, you’ll be more at ease and relaxed throughout your procedure.
Dental Services for the Entire Family
At Sedation Dentistry of Sunny Isles, patient care is priority #1. We developed our practice to facilitate the needs of entire families. By offering the most extensive line of dental services in southern Florida, we can provide the type of dental care that you and your family are deserving of. Our main Miami Lakes dental services include:
- cosmetic dentist procedures
- preventative dental procedures in Miami Lakes
- restorative dental procedures
- emergency dentist services
Additional dental services include:
- dental implants procedures in Miami Lakes
- facial aesthetics
- oral surgery
- periodontics treatments
- porcelain crown procedures
- wisdom teeth removal procedures in Miami Lakes
For more information regarding our Miami Lakes dental services, please call Sedation Dentistry of Sunny Isles today. Our dental practitioners will be happy to assist you with your requirements.
Schedule An Appointment Today!
No matter the scope of your cosmetic dental problems, we will treat you with genuine concern and compassion. We want to be your lifelong partner in dental health. Feel free to contact our Sunny Isles Beach office with any questions.
We take our patients’ privacy seriously. Please refrain from providing any personal health or sensitive information.
We Offer Complimentary Valet Parking
“I’ve been going to this dentist office for the last 2 years. Everyone is super nice, the place is clean and modern, and their work is great. Highly recommend.”
– Bob B.