At Sedation Dentistry of Sunny Isles, our top priority is your teeth and your smile. No matter what age group you are, we can help you correct any aesthetic imperfections and poor oral hygiene issues. Our dental practice is the most recognized cosmetic, preventative, and restorative facilities in southern Florida. Our team of highly skilled and proficient professionals is dedicated to providing our patients in Surfside with the high-quality dental care that they’re deserving of.
Upon visiting our state-of-the-art facility, you will quickly discover how an extensive scope of dental services has a positive impact on individuals of all age groups. From general to restorative, to emergency Surfside dental services, Sedation Dentistry of Sunny Isles is the only dentistry office for your entire family. Many of our patients from Surfside, and the surrounding communities in this area of Florida, have delighted us. Telling of how our sedation dentistry services, in Surfside, have enabled them to catch up on years of neglect.
Your Comfort is Our Concern
There are tens of thousands of individuals nationwide who suffer with anxiety over going to the dentist. For them, their fears and phobias are well-founded. Truth be known, they don’t hate the dentist, they hate what they stand for. In other words, it’s what they do that scares these individuals, namely the drilling, the fillings, the poking and prodding, and other procedures or treatments. If you’re one of these individuals, our sedation dentistry techniques will help ease your anxiety and fears.
The top ten (10) causes of dental anxieties, fears, and phobias of going to the dentist include:
- anxiety or dread felt before and during your appointment
- bad memories, attributed to an unpleasant experience when younger
- costs involved, even when insured
- getting lectured by the dentist and staff members
- hyperawareness of sights, smells, and sounds
- invasiveness of each procedure or treatment
- lack of compassion on behalf of the dentist or staff members
- noises and vibrations caused by the drill when it’s in use
- pain felt after a dental procedure
- syringes and needles used to administer anesthesia
Our goal at Sedation Dentistry of Sunny Isles is to ensure that your visit to our office is a comfortable and pleasant one. Whether you have an appointment for a cosmetic dentist procedure in Surfside, or if you have suffered a trauma to the mouth, and need our emergency dentist services in Surfside. We are here to assist you.
Our Numerous services
As the premier dental facility of southern Florida, we firmly believe in offering entire families the broadest range of sedation dentistry services in Surfside possible. It is the extent of our dental services that separates us from other facilities that only claim to be sedation dentistry practices. In reality, many are not what they claim to be and are not certified by the ADA (American Dental Association) of the state of Illinois.
The many dentist services in Surfside that we offer here at Sedation Dentistry of Sunny Isles include (but are not exclusive to) the following:
- Cosmetic dentist services for those interested in bridges, crowns, dentures (full or partial), implants, inlays, onlays, porcelain veneers, or teeth whitening.
- Dental implants services enable you to regain your self-confidence by providing a more permanent solution for lost or missing teeth.
- Emergency dentist services in Surfside for those who cannot find a dentist after hours and who need immediate treatment for trauma to the face.
- Preventative dental care services that enable Surfside individuals to take better care of their teeth and keep them longer.
- Restorative dental services for repairing chipped or cracked teeth and replacing teeth that are missing to restore your smile.
If you have recently relocated to this area of southern Florida, finding a doctor and dentist is crucial. If at all possible, you should find a dentist that can take care of your entire family and provide everyone with the most pleasant experience possible. And that’s what we do here at Sedation Dentistry of Sunny Isles. For more information regarding our many dental services, please contact us at your earliest convenience.