We are open and ready to see you! Sedation Dentistry of Sunny Isles is now welcoming patients back into our office for all preventive, restorative, cosmetic, and surgical treatments. To schedule your appointment, call our office at (786) 629-1503 or contact us online.
Throughout the years, our patients’ health and safety have always been our top priorities. We work tirelessly to ensure that the care we provide is both safe and comfortable. As we’ve learned more about COVID-19, we’ve taken extra steps to further ensure your health and safety.
We are following all recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). In addition, we are also:
- Performing additional COVID-19 screenings
- Allowing 15 minutes between each patient for additional cleaning and disinfecting
- Wearing head-to-toe PPE, including N95 masks, shields, and goggles
- Installing plexiglass barriers around the front desk area
- Going 100% paperless, using sterilized iPads for all forms and paperwork
If you’re coming to see us for an appointment, we ask that you:
- Come alone if possible. We are not allowing companions or children to accompany patients to their appointments.
- Call us when you arrive. We’ll let you know when your treatment area is ready.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
– Dr. Diane