We don’t want to be your traditional dentist. We want to exceed your expectations and help you ease your fears, relax, and enjoy your visit. So if you are planning to visit us for the first time and are feeling anxious, don’t worry. Here, we’ll talk to you about what to expect on your first dentist appointment.
Your First Appointment
Maybe there’s something you want to change about how your smile looks. Maybe you are feeling pain or discomfort in your mouth. Maybe you just want to make sure that your teeth/gums are healthy. Whatever the reason, our team will help you find the best solution, with an empathetic and caring approach.
During your first visit with us, you will:
- Meet with your dentist. Talk to them about your concerns, and ask them all the questions that you may have. Our award-winning doctors, Dr. Diane Alvarez-Rodriguez and Dr. Francisco Rodriguez, are dedicated to providing solutions and excellent dental care to their patients.
- Get a cleaning and dental exam. Your dentist will carefully look at your teeth and mouth to identify any issues, such as cavities and gum diseases. You’ll also get a dental cleaning, which will take about 30 minutes. This consists of removing plaque and tartar from your teeth and finally polishing them.
- Get a custom-made treatment plan. Your dentist will talk to you about possible options and guide you so you fully understand what’s next. We care about providing each patient with the best possible solution to their needs, so you can rest assured you’ll get only the best treatment.
If you want to have a consultation with one of the best dentists in Sunny Isles Beach, call today to schedule your consultation at Sedation Dentistry of Sunny Isles: (786) 629-1503.
What Your Dentist Can Do For You
Are you experiencing any of these? Here are some dental problems that we can help you with at Sedation Dentistry of Sunny Isles:
- You are suffering from toothache
- Your gums are bleeding, inflamed, and/or painful
- You have cavities, a chipped tooth, or TMJ/TMD
- You suffer from gum disease
- You had an injury
- You want to make your smile more beautiful
- You want to prevent gum or tooth disease
At our dental office, we use advanced sedation dentistry options to increase your comfort. Ask your dentist which is right for you.
What You Need To Know
Wondering how to prepare for your first visit?
- Before your appointment, ask our front desk team if there’s some paperwork you need to fill in advance. This will save you time.
- Write down all your questions and concerns so you can make the most of your appointment.
- Keep in mind that your dentist may ask you some questions about your medical history and about any medications that you may be taking. Make sure you answer all your dentist’s questions honestly and openly.
- Be sure that you have enough time off from work/school so you can feel completely calm during your visit.
- Arrive 15 minutes early in case you need to provide insurance information or other information before your appointment.
What About Insurance?
For us at Sedation Dentistry of Sunny Isles, it’s very important that you feel comfortable about billing and insurance. This is why we count on an outstanding front desk team that will work with you and walk you through all our payment options. They’ll answer all your insurance questions before your appointment so you won’t be surprised by a higher-than-expected out-of-pocket cost.
More Than Just A Trip To The Dentist
At Sedation Dentistry of Sunny Isles, we strive to turn your visit into a luxurious experience. We’ve redefined what it means to go to the dentist, which is why every detail of our facility is designed to help you feel calmed and relaxed – more like a spa than a dentist’s office!
When you come in for your first appointment with us, you’ll find:
- High-tech treatments
- Valet parking
- A private room, just for you
- No need to wait for your appointment
- Spotify or Netflix during your consultation
- Massage chairs
- Warm blankets
What Our Patients Say
“I just had an excellent experience with a cap being replaced. The full experience from the front desk, hygienist, and dentist is top-notch. I also did a cleaning and that was superior. I am Canadian and this is the best dentist experience ever. Highly Recommend!”
– Debra T.
“This is the BEST dental office I’ve ever been to! The office is exceptionally clean with great decor. The staff is extremely nice and friendly.”
– Precious M.
“This is the best dental office I’ve ever been to!!! Dr. Frank is a true professional in his field, their team with Alena left an indelible impression! They did their job so professionally and easily that I didn’t even feel that I was in the dental clinic! Very cozy atmosphere and friendly staff. After the visit, the feeling remains that I met with old friends and I highly recommend this office!!!”
– Valerii R.
Do You Have a Dental Problem We Can Help You With?
We believe dental health is a vital aspect of overall wellness. If you want to improve your quality of life, taking care of your smile is a great way to start.
At Sedation Dentistry of Sunny Isles, we provide high-quality dental healthcare with a compassionate approach to each one of our patients. With more than 40 years of combined experience, we are prepared to help you overcome whatever dental issues you may be experiencing.
Call us at (786) 629-1503 or contact us online to schedule your appointment today!