Sedation Dentistry of Sunny Isles
Cosmetic & Implant Dentistry in Sunny Isles Beach Florida
“I was sent by a friend to Sedation of Dentistry of Sunny Isles, and they are by far the best Sunny Isles dentist office I’ve ever attended. The customer service and the way they make you feel at home was
– Lazaro G.
Private treatment suites designed for your comfort.
Get the care you need with laughing gas, oral sedation, conscious IV sedation, and general anesthesia sedation dentistry.
Advanced treatments using premium materials. The results speak for themselves.
Relax with music, Netflix, blankets, aromatherapy, and many more spa-like amenities.
Keep your teeth and gums healthy for life. If you haven’t been to the dentist in years or just need a quick checkup, our dentists can help.
Restore the health and appearance of decayed and damaged teeth and gums. We’ll develop a treatment plan just for you.
Achieve the the smile you’ve always dreamed about. Brighten and straighten teeth without painful treatments or bulky braces.
World-class care from experienced oral surgeons. Patients love our gentle touch and emphasis on minimally-invasive care.
Meet Your Doctors
Diane Alvarez-Rodriguez D.M.D., M.S.
Specializes in: Oral Surgery & General Dentistry
Dr. Diane Alvarez-Rodriguez is one of South Florida’s premier dentists. Patients love her compassionate approach and emphasis on delivering both lifelong health and amazing cosmetic results.
She has attended several of America’s top colleges and universities, including the University of California Los Angeles (UCLA), Albert Einstein School of Medicine, the University of Pittsburgh, and Nova Southeastern University. Her academic achievements include:
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology & Pre-Dental Studies
- Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences
- Doctoral Degree in Dental Medicine (DMD)
- Completion of specialty residency programs in Prosthodontics and Periodontics
- Internship in Anesthesiology for Conscious Sedation
Francisco Rodriguez D.D.S., D.M.D., D.I.C.O.I.
Specializes in: Cosmetic Dentistry & Implant Dentistry
Dr. Francisco’s educational and clinical background includes:
- Graduating with honors from dental school in Cuba
- Completion of a residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Earning a Doctoral Degree in Dental Medicine (DMD through Nova Southeastern University’s International Dentist Program)
- Earning a Certificate of Implantology after completing full-time Fellowships in Prosthodontics and Periodontics
- Internship in Conscious Sedation at Albert Einstein Science School of Medicine
“If you are looking for great dental care with qualified professionals, modern technology, and a comfortable environment, Sedation Dentistry of Sunny Isles is the perfect place to go. Dr. Diane Alvarez and Dr. Francisco Rodriguez are friendly and the staff is always on top of all your needs. You will forget you’re at a dental office!”
– Mosia P.