Pembroke Pines Sedation Dentistry
Are you dreading that next visit to the dentist? Have you neglected your teeth for a long time because you’re afraid to have your teeth worked on? Do you have a fear or phobia about going to the dentist because of an unpleasant experience? Sedation Dentistry of Sunny Isles may have the solution for eliminating that anxiety or your fears. As one of the premier dental groups in southern Florida, we provide high-quality dentist services in Pembroke Pines for entire families. Many of our patients have been with us for years. In fact, we have seen some children grow up over time while we took care of their teeth.
Whether you have a small child that is terrified about seeing the dentist, or you yourself have a phobia about this, you might be surprised at how pleasant your sedation dentistry experience in Pembroke Pines can be. The anxieties, fears, and phobias that many individuals succumb to are not attributed to the dentist. It’s the fear of pain that keeps many people from seeing the dentist. You’ll quickly discover how easy it is to overcome the months, or even years, of neglect that your teeth have suffered because you were afraid of the pain.
Ideal for Small Children
While sedation dentistry is the perfect solution for those individuals who are scared to see the dentist, it is ideal for small children as well. When children are afraid of the dentist, it is difficult for them to stop fidgeting, because they are very nervous about feeling pain. Our sedation dentistry solutions in Pembroke Pines will help to calm them down, so they are more relaxed when they are sitting in the dentist’s chair. This not only benefits your son or daughter, but it also benefits the dentist. They can complete the procedure without having to stop for numerous interruptions.
At Sedation Dentistry of Sunny Isles, our patients and their teeth are the #1 priority. However, their comfort is equally as important. Our Pembroke Pines dental services will ensure that your first experience, and all others from then on, will be as pain-free and relaxing as possible. Our entire staff of compassionate individuals truly believes that you should never feel pain during a visit to our office. Nor should you ever start putting your teeth at risk because of your anxiety and fears of seeing the dentist. Furthermore, we are committed to providing you the utmost courtesy and respect as our patient.
A Wide Range of Services
Our comprehensive line of services is what separates Sedation Dentistry of Sunny Isles from other dentists in this region of southern Florida. No matter what the issue, you’ll enjoy knowing that the following services are available to all patients:
- Restorative dental services in Pembroke Pines – Gum (periodontal) disease therapy, root canal (endodontic therapy), sealants, TMJ/TMD treatment for chronic jaw pain, and tooth extractions are included in our restorative dental solutions.
- Cosmetic dentist services – Included is: bridgework and crowns; cosmetic bonding and gum surgery; dental implants; inlays and onlays; full or partial dentures; teeth whitening; tooth colored fillings, contouring, and reshaping; veneers/Lumineers.
- Emergency dentist services – If you were recently in an accident or suffered some type of facial trauma that adversely affected your teeth, we are available on an emergency basis; after hours and on weekends.
- Dental implants services in Pembroke Pines– If you’re looking for a more permanent solution for missing teeth, implants are the best way to create the perfect smile and restore your self-confidence.
- Preventative dental services – 3D x-ray exams, gum therapy, Invisalign® clear aligner trays, nightguards, oral cancer screenings, professional teeth cleaning, and sealants will help you keep your teeth longer.
While we understand that many adults and children are afraid to visit the dentist, losing your teeth at an early age is not something to look forward to either. Why not contact Sedation Dentistry of Sunny Isles and schedule an appointment today? We’ll be happy to explain the benefits of our sedation dentistry solutions in Pembroke Pines. Call to get the latest information and details about your dental treatment.
Schedule An Appointment Today!
No matter the scope of your cosmetic dental problems, we will treat you with genuine concern and compassion. We want to be your lifelong partner in dental health. Feel free to contact our Sunny Isles Beach office with any questions.
We take our patients’ privacy seriously. Please refrain from providing any personal health or sensitive information.
We Offer Complimentary Valet Parking
“I’ve been going to this dentist office for the last 2 years. Everyone is super nice, the place is clean and modern, and their work is great. Highly recommend.”
– Bob B.