Fotona LightWalker Laser Gum Treatment in Sunny Isles Beach
For fast, gentle, and minimally invasive care.
The Latest in High-Tech Laser Gum Treatments
How the LightWalker Laser Works
At Sedation Dentistry of Sunny Isles, our investment in laser gum treatments has made painful and invasive surgeries a thing of the past. At our practice, you’ll find the Fotona LightWalker laser, one of the most versatile and high-tech treatment tools available today.
Using powerfully concentrated light waves, the LightWalker laser gum treatment is designed to specifically target decayed and diseased tissue. Unlike traditional surgical procedures, the LightWalker does not damage healthy tissue and actually promotes healing and long term health.
Schedule a consultation with an experienced and trained laser dentist today.
Treatments For Gums & Soft Tissue
Unlike painful surgical procedures, the LightWalker laser gum treatment is designed to promote rapid healing and provide maximum comfort. Our dentists use it for procedures like:
- Scaling and root planing
- Other gum disease treatments
- Gummy smile reductions
- Crown lengthening procedures
- Frenectomies for tongue and lip ties
Left untreated, gum disease can lead to tooth loss, irreversible bone loss, and even increased risk of heart disease and some cancers.
Treatments For Teeth & Hard Tissue
Beyond gum and soft tissue procedures, the LightWalker laser is ideal for treatments involving the teeth and hard tissues of the mouth. The LightWalker has been a valuable asset for:
- Removing decay prior to restorative procedures
- Reshaping teeth to improve their aesthetics
- Preparing teeth for veneers, crowns, and other cosmetic procedures
- Removing orthodontic cement and braces
- Removing existing crowns/veneers without burrs
Think of the LightWalker as a tool our dentists use to improve the outcome of a variety of restorative and cosmetic procedures. The LightWalker creates the foundation we use to build a healthy and beautiful smile!
Advantages of Laser Gum Treatments
For years, treating gum disease and soft/hard tissue problems was only possible through painful surgical procedures. High-tech laser dentistry has none of the drawbacks of traditional surgery, along with many benefits, including:
- Increased comfort – Laser treatments are faster and less invasive than any other surgical option.
- Quicker healing – You’ll feel like yourself again in no time.
- No scalpel & no stitches – There’s no cutting and no sewing. Many patients find laser gum treatments less stressful because of this.
- Reduced complications – With laser dentistry, there’s a lower risk of infection and other complications.
- Increased precision – Lasers offer precision that can’t be matched by other surgical techniques.
“If you are looking for great dental care with qualified professionals, modern technology, and a comfortable environment, Sedation Dentistry of Sunny Isles is the perfect place to go. Dr. Diane Alvarez and Dr. Francisco Rodriguez are friendly and the staff is always on top of all your needs. You will forget you’re at a dental office!”
– Mosia P.
Meet Your Doctors:
More than 40 Years of Combined Experience
Diane Alvarez-Rodriguez D.M.D., M.S.
Specializes in Periodontics & Oral Surgery
“The LightWalker laser is revolutionary. This isn’t anything like the oral surgery of years past.”
- All-on-4 implant certification
- Graduate of the Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Francisco Rodriguez D.D.S., D.M.D., D.I.C.O.I.
Specializes in Cosmetic Dentistry & Implant Dentistry
“We can fight gum disease without surgery and it’s all thanks to the Fotona LightWalker laser.”
- All-on-4 implant certification
- Graduate of Nova Southeastern University
- Residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Complimentary Valet Parking
of Sunny Isles
202 Sunny Isles Blvd #9
Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160
Phone: (786) 629-1503
Monday - Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
“Thank you Dr. Rodriguez and Dr. Alvarez for taking such a good care of my teeth. My overall experience was very pleasant and thorough. The girls at the reception desk are very sweet and courteous, they are also very detail oriented while explaining finances. I will recommend your practice to others without hesitation.”
– Carlos P.