Dental Implants in Sunny Isles Beach
The fast and permanent fix for missing teeth.
Our Approach to Dental Implants
Creating Beautiful & Lasting Results
Our custom zirconia and titanium dental implants are designed to look and function just like your natural teeth. You’ll love your smile and nobody will be able to tell you have an implant. With proper care, your implant can even last a lifetime.
Most importantly, our dental implants help you avoid the pain and health complications associated with missing teeth, including:
- Misaligned bite
- Headaches and TMJ pain
- Tooth decay and gum disease
- Bone loss
Talk to an implant dentist at Sedation Dentistry of Sunny Isles today. Call (786) 629-1503 to schedule your consult.
Focused On Your Comfort
If you’re nervous about your implant procedure, we can help. We offer a variety of sedation dentistry options tailored to meet your needs. In addition, you’ll love our relaxing office, gentle staff, and luxurious amenities like:
- Noise-cancelling headphones
- Private treatment suites
We want you to enjoy your visit to our Sunny Isles Dentist office.
Featuring Advanced Technology
At Sedation Dentistry of Sunny Isles, our experienced implant dentists have invested in the latest technology to improve your experience and the results of your implant procedure. We offer:
- Intraoral scanner – Makes a 3D image of your mouth without messy and uncomfortable impressions
- CBCT scans – Guides our dentists and allow for pinpoint precision when fitting your implants
At your implant consultation, ask your dentist about how our high-tech approach implants can help you.
Dental Implants: What to Expect
1. Initial consultation to assess your mouth and discuss treatment options
2. If necessary, a bone graft will be placed to create a solid foundation for your implant
3. The biocompatible implant will be placed securely in your jaw and allowed to heal
4. Your implant will be finished with a crown, bridge, denture, or other restoration
Did You Know
Dr. Diane and Dr. Frank are All-on-4 implant certified dentists. If needed, they can expertly replace all teeth in your upper or lower arch using as few as 4 dental implants to secure a custom-made dental bridge. Many patients find the All-on-4 procedure to be a great alternative to traditional dentures!
“If you are looking for great dental care with qualified professionals, modern technology, and a comfortable environment, Sedation Dentistry of Sunny Isles is the perfect place to go. Dr. Diane Alvarez and Dr. Francisco Rodriguez are friendly and the staff is always on top of all your needs. You will forget you’re at a dental office!”
– Mosia P.
Meet Your Doctors:
More than 40 Years of Combined Experience
Diane Alvarez-Rodriguez D.M.D., M.S.
Specializes in Periodontics & Oral Surgery
“I love helping my patients achieve lifelong dental health and gorgeous smiles. I’m an experienced dentist and periodontist and am here to help you look and feel your best.”
- All-on-4 implant certification
- Graduate of the Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Francisco Rodriguez D.D.S., D.M.D., D.I.C.O.I.
Specializes in Cosmetic Dentistry & Implant Dentistry
“Being able to use my expertise and unique skills daily to help my patients achieve and maintain oral health is the ultimate goal in our clinic.”
- All-on-4 implant certification
- Graduate of Nova Southeastern University
- Residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Complimentary Valet Parking
of Sunny Isles
202 Sunny Isles Blvd #9
Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160
Phone: (786) 629-1503
Monday - Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
“Thank you Dr. Rodriguez and Dr. Alvarez for taking such a good care of my teeth. My overall experience was very pleasant and thorough. The girls at the reception desk are very sweet and courteous, they are also very detail oriented while explaining finances. I will recommend your practice to others without hesitation.”
– Carlos P.