LANAP Laser Gum Disease Treatment in Sunny Isles Beach
Non-surgical. Non-invasive. Amazing results.
LANAP: High-tech periodontal therapy
We’re embracing the future of laser gum disease treatments.
For decades, gum disease treatments were stuck in the stone age. Painful and ineffective surgical procedures were the “best” option available.
LANAP is a high-tech and minimally invasive gum disease treatment that really works. LANAP allows you to recover quickly, feel great, and restore the health of your gums in as little as a single 90-minute session.
Talk to a gum disease dentist at Sedation Dentistry of Sunny Isles today. Call (786) 629-1503 to schedule your consultation.
Benefits of LANAP
Not only does LANAP cure gum disease and improve how your teeth look and feel, but it also:
- Allows you to heal quickly – Most people are back to normal within 24 hours!
- Reduces the chance of infection – Compared to gum disease surgery, LANAP is much more sterile and carries fewer risks.
- Promotes regrowth of healthy gums – By targeting only diseased gum tissue and increasing blood flow, LANAP helps healthy gums to thrive.
- Is fast and comfortable – LANAP is quick and easy. You’ll see a difference after just one treatment.
How does LANAP Work?
- We begin by numbing your gums and making sure you’re comfortable. Remember, additional sedation is available for every procedure. Just let us know how we can help.
- A laser targets diseased gum tissue while leaving healthy gum tissue intact.
- Ultrasonic tools remove bacteria from the roots of the teeth and stimulate bone health and blood flow.
- The laser “seals” the treated area allowing your bones, teeth, and gums to begin healing immediately.
Unlike traditional gum disease surgery, with LANAP there’s no scalpel and no stitches!
Gum Disease is an Epidemic
- Heart disease
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Dental implant failure
If you’re worried about your gum disease risk, talk to a dentist at Sedation Dentistry of Sunny Isles today. We’ll help you make sense of your gum health and, if needed, recommend a high-tech non-surgical periodontal therapy like LANAP.
“If you are looking for great dental care with qualified professionals, modern technology, and a comfortable environment, Sedation Dentistry of Sunny Isles is the perfect place to go. Dr. Diane Alvarez and Dr. Francisco Rodriguez are friendly and the staff is always on top of all your needs. You will forget you’re at a dental office!”
– Mosia P.
Meet Your Doctors:
More than 40 Years of Combined Experience
Diane Alvarez-Rodriguez D.M.D., M.S.
Specializes in Periodontics & Oral Surgery
“Don’t put off treating gum disease. LANAP is truly revolutionary.”
- All-on-4 implant certification
- Graduate of the Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Francisco Rodriguez D.D.S., D.M.D., D.I.C.O.I.
Specializes in Cosmetic Dentistry & Implant Dentistry
“You can win the fight against gum disease and LANAP can help!”
- All-on-4 implant certification
- Graduate of Nova Southeastern University
- Residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
“Thank you Dr. Rodriguez and Dr. Alvarez for taking such a good care of my teeth. My overall experience was very pleasant and thorough. The girls at the reception desk are very sweet and courteous, they are also very detail oriented while explaining finances. I will recommend your practice to others without hesitation.”
– Carlos P.
Complimentary Valet Parking
of Sunny Isles
202 Sunny Isles Blvd #9
Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160
Phone: (786) 629-1503
Monday - Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM