Veneers in Sunny Isles Beach
Fix chipped, cracked, and stained teeth fast.
How We Approach Dental Veneers
Creating Beautiful & Lasting Results
You deserve a smile you love! Don’t settle for chipped, cracked, stained, or gapped teeth. Veneers can transform your smile in as little as a single appointment.
Cosmetic veneers are a simple and minimally-invasive option for creating the smile of your dreams. A beautifully white and straight smile is just a phone call away.
Talk to a cosmetic dentist at Sedation Dentistry of Sunny Isles today. Call (786) 629-1503 to schedule your veneers consult.
Choose Lumineers, Veneers, Or Crowns
At Sedation Dentistry of Sunny Isles we offer the latest and most advanced veneer options to transform your smile.
- Custom Veneers – Create a natural looking smile you love with durable and beautiful veneers. Amazing results!
- Lumineers – Ultra-thin custom veneers that require no temporary and no-follow up visit. Transform your smile in just one fast and painless appointment.
- Porcelain Crowns – When restoring a single tooth after a root canal or cavity, you may opt for a porcelain crown that is both beautiful and durable!
Ask your dentist which is right for you and your smile goals.
Using The Latest Technology
Our investment in the latest equipment allows our doctors to offer anxiety-free and high-tech veneers. You’ll love:
- Sedation options including oral, IV, and general anesthesia for pain-free and anxiety-free appointments
- 3D imaging that creates perfectly designed veneers that look just like real teeth — no messy impressions needed!
- Diagnostic tools that allow for early detection of gum disease and decay help you keep your teeth and gums healthy for your entire life
Cosmetic Veneers: What to Expect
1. Initial consultation to assess your needs and goals, as well as to review veneer options
2. We’ll make a model of your mouth and create custom veneers just for you
3. Your teeth will be prepared and the veneers will be installed to ensure a perfect fit
4. We’ll talk about how to maintain your veneers and keep your smile beautiful
Did You Know
Dr. Frank is a certified Lumineers Premier Provider. He’s helped hundreds of patients improve their smile with custom Lumineers and receives continuing training and education in the use of Lumineers and other cosmetic dental services.
“If you are looking for great dental care with qualified professionals, modern technology, and a comfortable environment, Sedation Dentistry of Sunny Isles is the perfect place to go. Dr. Diane Alvarez and Dr. Francisco Rodriguez are friendly and the staff is always on top of all your needs. You will forget you’re at a dental office!”
– Mosia P.
Meet Your Doctors:
More than 40 Years of Combined Experience
Diane Alvarez-Rodriguez D.M.D., M.S.
Specializes in Periodontics & Oral Surgery
“I love helping my patients achieve lifelong dental health and gorgeous smiles. I’m an experienced dentist and periodontist and am here to help you look and feel your best.”
- All-on-4 implant certification
- Graduate of the Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Learn More About Dr. Diane
Francisco Rodriguez D.D.S., D.M.D., D.I.C.O.I.
Specializes in Cosmetic Dentistry & Implant Dentistry
“My ultimate goal is to use my expertise to help my patients achieve and maintain oral health. Let’s talk about how to achieve the smile of your dreams.”
- Lumineers Premier Provider
- Graduate of Nova Southeastern University
- Residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Complimentary Valet Parking
of Sunny Isles
202 Sunny Isles Blvd #9
Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160
Phone: (786) 629-1503
Monday - Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
“Thank you Dr. Rodriguez and Dr. Alvarez for taking such a good care of my teeth. My overall experience was very pleasant and thorough. The girls at the reception desk are very sweet and courteous, they are also very detail oriented while explaining finances. I will recommend your practice to others without hesitation.”
– Carlos P.