General Dentistry in Sunny Isles Beach
The most high-tech and comfortable dental care available.
Always welcoming new patients!
Spa Amenities at Sedation Dentistry Of Sunny Isles
Private Treatment Rooms
Spotify & Netflix
General Dentistry Services
Our caring dentists and staff know the value of a healthy and beautiful smile. We offer the latest in high-tech and non-invasive general dentistry treatments. Our approach combines our aesthetic approach with preventive care and restorative treatments designed to last for years.
In pain? Need help fast? Contact our emergency dentists and be seen as quickly as possible.
Crowns & Bridges
Crowns and bridges are great restorative treatment options following a root canal or implant procedure. Durable, functional, and beautiful!
Bad toothache? A root canal and tooth-colored crown might be the best option for you.
No more headaches and jaw pain! Learn more about our non-surgical TMJ treatment options.
A great alternative to other tooth restoration options. Find out if removable dentures are right for you.
Replace missing teeth forever with beautiful and natural restorations. Implants look and function just like real teeth!
We’ve invested in a variety of the latest dental technologies that allow us to diagnose and treat patients better than ever before. Ask your dentist about:
- Cone Beam CT Scans – Allows for precise planning of your care
- Intraoral Scanners – Can be used to create a 3D model of your mouth to guide your dentist — no messy impressions needed!
Sedation Dentistry For Your Comfort
Ask your dentist about the sedation options available at our office. No stress, anxiety, or worry!
Nitrous Oxide (Laughing Gas)
- A gas that’s easy to breathe through a small mask worn over your nose
- Starts working fast and wears off quickly
- Prescription medication that is taken prior to your appointment
- Reduces anxiety and worry before treatment
Conscious IV (Twilight)
- Remain awake but feel no pain
- No memory of your procedure
- The deepest form of sedation — you’ll “sleep” through your entire visit
- Monitored by a board-certified anesthesiologist for safety
“This will be my dentist for life. It is pretty rare to find such a caring and attentive group of staff along with a doctor who pays attention to every detail and concern the patient has. They have by far exceeded my expectations. I am so thankful I have found this place. Thank you for all that you do.”
– Mazal B.
Meet Your Doctors:
More than 40 Years of Combined Experience
Diane Alvarez-Rodriguez D.M.D., M.S.
Specializes in: Periodontics & Oral Surgery
“This is how dentistry was meant to be. High-tech, comfortable, and beautiful!”
- All-on-4 implant certification
- Graduate of the Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Francisco Rodriguez D.D.S., D.M.D., D.I.C.O.I.
Specializes in: Cosmetic Dentistry & Implant Dentistry
“A healthy mouth is a happy mouth and will drastically improve your quality of life!
- Lumineers Premier Provider
- Graduate of Nova Southeastern University
- Residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Complimentary Valet Parking
“This is the most beautiful place and nicest people. I felt so welcomed when I entered. Receptionist are awesome and always smile. I’ve been with them for about 2.5 years now and they are great. Very comfortable and beautiful establishment. Thanks for the great care everyone.”
– Lazzette A.