Lumineers in Sunny Isles Beach
Beautiful smile. Beautiful you.
Are Lumineers right for you?
Ultra-thin, ultra-durable, ultra-beautiful!
Veneers are one of our most cosmetic treatment options — and with good reason! Incredibly versatile, veneers can transform your smile and simultaneously provide protection against chips and cracks. However, some people aren’t quite ready for traditional veneers, which require the removal of a small amount of tooth enamel.
Enter Lumineers. They are extremely thin and in many cases don’t require the removal of any tooth structure. In fact, they’re no thicker than a dollar bill! Because they’re made from high-tech materials, they’re extremely strong and durable, too.
Talk to a cosmetic dentist at Sedation Dentistry of Sunny Isles today. Call (786) 629-1503 to schedule your consultation.
Benefits of Lumineers
At Sedation Dentistry of Sunny Isles, we’ll show you why they’re are such an excellent way to improve your smile. You’ll discover that they are:
- Slightly translucent which mimics the appearance of natural tooth enamel
- Removable (by your dentist) at any time — although once you try them, you’ll never want to give them up!
- A truly pain-free cosmetic treatment. If you’re nervous, ask about sedation options for extra comfort
Ask your dentist which is right for you and your smile goals.
Technology Makes Your Lumineers Better
Our investment in the latest equipment allows our doctors to offer high-tech treatments. Our dental technology includes:
- Sedation options including oral, IV, and general anesthesia for pain-free and anxiety-free appointments
- 3D imaging tools create perfectly designed cosmetic treatments that look just like natural teeth — no goopy impressions needed!
- Diagnostic tools allow us to catch decay and disease early, giving us time to make sure your teeth stay healthy for life!
Your Lumineers: What to Expect
During your consultation, we’ll assess your goals and talk about why they might be a good choice for you.
We’ll make a model of your mouth and create custom Lumineers just for you.
Your Lumineers will be placed securely on your teeth to ensure a perfect fit.
That’s it! In just one treatment session, you’ll see a dramatic improvement in your smile.
DID YOU KNOW
Dr. Frank is a certified Lumineers Premier Provider. He’s helped hundreds of patients improve their smile with custom Lumineers and receives continuing training and education in the use of many cosmetic dental procedures.
“If you are looking for great dental care with qualified professionals, modern technology, and a comfortable environment, Sedation Dentistry of Sunny Isles is the perfect place to go. Dr. Diane Alvarez and Dr. Francisco Rodriguez are friendly and the staff is always on top of all your needs. You will forget you’re at a dental office!”
– Mosia P.
Meet Your Doctors:
More than 40 Years of Combined Experience
Diane Alvarez-Rodriguez D.M.D., M.S.
Specializes in Periodontics & Oral Surgery
“Say goodbye to chips, cracks, stains, and other imperfections in your smile. Say hello to Lumineers!”
- All-on-4 implant certification
- Graduate of the Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Francisco Rodriguez D.D.S., D.M.D., D.I.C.O.I.
Specializes in Cosmetic Dentistry & Implant Dentistry
“As a Lumineers Premier Provider, I’m among the most experienced dentists in South Florida. Let’s talk about how to achieve the smile of your dreams!”
- Lumineers Premier Provider
- Graduate of Nova Southeastern University
- Residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Complimentary Valet Parking
“Thank you Dr. Rodriguez and Dr. Alvarez for taking such a good care of my teeth. My overall experience was very pleasant and thorough. The girls at the reception desk are very sweet and courteous, they are also very detail oriented while explaining finances. I will recommend your practice to others without hesitation.”
– Carlos P.