Miami Beach Sedation Dentistry
At Sedation Dentistry of Sunny Isles, we’ve helped dozens of patients overcome their fears and phobias with the line of Miami Beach dental services that we provide. When you consider that 80% of all Americans feel some type of anxiety or fear about visiting the dentist, the popularity of sedation dentistry shouldn’t come as any surprise. With our sedation dentistry services in Miami Beach, you can have beautiful teeth and restore your smile without being afraid to sit in the dentist’s chair.
Consequences of Dental Anxiety
If you have always felt anxious or nervous about going to the dentist, you are probably a suitable candidate for our sedation dentistry services in Miami Beach. It facilitates a more relaxed, worry-free time during your visit. Needless to say, this has been a huge blessing for numerous patients. Fears and phobias are often attributed to certain dental issues or a fear of pain. However, many individuals have developed fears of visiting the dentist because of a bad experience in the past.
As a result, dental anxieties can be very strong in certain individuals and can make it extremely difficult for them to want to keep their appointments. Consequently, avoiding the dentist oftentimes leads to a few serious dental problems, including cavities, gum (periodontal) disease, infections, and so on. If left unchecked, these issues can escalate until more complex, costly and painful procedures are required to treat them.
Thanks to the sedation dentistry services in Miami Beach, offered by Sedation Dentistry of Sunny Isles, patients who suffer with anxiety and discomfort can enjoy a relaxed, stress-free visit to our office. And, they can keep their teeth healthier in the process. Just imagine what it would be like to undergo a wisdom teeth removal procedure in Miami Beach and not feel any pain during the extraction, or know how much time passed during your visit.
About Our Services
Visiting your dentist every 6 months and practicing good dental hygiene at home is the key to healthier, longer lasting teeth and a beautiful smile. However, many individuals do not follow that regimen like they should and wind up being afraid to smile because of how their teeth look after months, or even years of neglect. At Sedation Dentistry of Sunny Isles, we offer a comprehensive line of dental services in order to prevent that from happening. These services include:
- Preventative Miami Beach dental services – This includes 3D x-ray exams, gum therapy, Invisalign® clear aligner trays, nightguards, oral cancer screenings, professional teeth cleaning, and sealants.
- Dental implants services – As a more permanent solution for replacing damaged or missing teeth, dental implants help to create the perfect smile and enhance your self-confidence and self-esteem in the process.
- Cosmetic dentist services in Miami Beach– These includes bridgework, crowns, and dentures (full or partial); cosmetic bonding and gum (periodontal) surgery; dental implants; inlays and onlays; teeth whitening; tooth colored fillings; tooth contouring and reshaping; and veneers/Lumineers.
- Restorative dental services – This includes periodontal (gum) and root canal (endodontic therapy), sealants, treatment for chronic jaw pain resulting from TMJ/TMD, and tooth extractions.
- Emergency dentist services in Miami Beach– Individuals who have suffered some form of facial trauma in an accident won’t have any difficulties finding a dentist after hours, when they contact us for emergency dental services.
With our sedation dentistry services in Miami Beach, there’s no need to be afraid to visit the dentist anymore. For more information about our extensive line of services, contact Sedation Dentistry of Sunny Isles today. Our team of dental experts will be glad to help you get the required services.
Schedule An Appointment Today!
No matter the scope of your cosmetic dental problems, we will treat you with genuine concern and compassion. We want to be your lifelong partner in dental health. Feel free to contact our Sunny Isles Beach office with any questions.
We take our patients’ privacy seriously. Please refrain from providing any personal health or sensitive information.
We Offer Complimentary Valet Parking
“This is the most beautiful place and nicest people. I felt so welcomed when I entered. Receptionist are awesome and always smile. I’ve been with them for about 2.5 years now and they are great. Very comfortable and beautiful establishment. Thanks for the great care everyone.”
– Lazzette A.