Implant-Supported Prosthetics in Sunny Isles Beach
Fix missing teeth permanently. Beautiful smiles with no messy adhesives!
Our Approach to Implant-Supported Prostheses
Beauty & Function
Smile with confidence. Eat the foods you love. Never worry how your teeth look. It’s all possible with custom implant-supported prosthetics.
Our expert dentists can restore a single missing tooth or an entire arch of missing teeth. Implant-supported prosthetics are designed to look and function just like natural teeth with none of the hassles associated with adhesive dentures.
You’ll love your smile and nobody will be able to tell you were missing a tooth! With regular checkups and proper at-home care, your implants can last a lifetime.
Your Health Comes First
Most importantly, we’ll help you avoid the pain and health issues associated with missing teeth and old-fashioned treatments like adhesive dentures, including:
- Difficulty eating and speaking
- Gum disease
- Bone loss
Talk to an implant dentist at Sedation Dentistry of Sunny Isles today. Call (786) 629-1503 to schedule your consult.
Sedation Dentistry Focused On Your Comfort
Nervous about seeing the dentist? Suffering from dental anxiety? We’re here to help. Our office offers a variety of sedation options and spa-like amenities, including:
- Noise-canceling headphones
- Private treatment suites
We want you to truly enjoy your visit to our Sunny Isles dental office.
The Latest Technology
At Sedation Dentistry of Sunny Isles, we’ve invested in the latest technology. We want to improve your experience at our office and the results of your implant procedure. We offer:
- Intraoral scanners – Create a 3D image of your mouth without messy and uncomfortable impressions
- CBCT scans – Guide our dentists and allow for pinpoint precision when fitting your prosthetics
- Platelet rich fibrin (PRF) – Helps you heal faster and more comfortably after your implant procedure
At your consultation, ask your dentist about how our high-tech approach can help you.
Implant-Supported Prosthetics: What to Expect
1. Initial consultation to assess your mouth and discuss restoration options
2. If needed, a bone graft will be placed to create a solid foundation for your implants
3. Biocompatible implants will be placed securely in your jaw and allowed to heal
4. Your final prosthetic will be custom-made to ensure a comfortable fit and beautiful appearance
Dr. Diane and Dr. Frank are All-on-4 implant certified dentists
Using as few as 4 expertly placed implants, they can replace all teeth in your upper or lower arch. Many patients find the All-on-4 procedure to be a great alternative to traditional adhesive dentures.
“If you are looking for great dental care with qualified professionals, modern technology, and a comfortable environment, Sedation Dentistry of Sunny Isles is the perfect place to go. Dr. Diane Alvarez and Dr. Francisco Rodriguez are friendly and the staff is always on top of all your needs. You will forget you’re at a dental office!”
– Mosia P.
Meet Your Dentists: Over 40 Years of Combined Experience
Diane Alvarez-Rodriguez D.M.D., M.S.
Specializes in Periodontics & Oral Surgery
“Don’t let missing teeth hold you back. I’m ready to help you look and feel your very best.”
- All-on-4 implant certification
- Graduate of the Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Certified in the use of PRP/PRF for post-surgical healing
Francisco Rodriguez D.D.S., D.M.D., D.I.C.O.I.
Specializes in Cosmetic Dentistry & Implant Dentistry
“Implant-supported prosthetics are revolutionary. Isn’t it about time for a beautiful and healthy smile?”
- Lumineers Premier Provider
- Graduate of Nova Southeastern University
- Residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Certified in the use of PRF therapies