Oral Surgery in Sunny Isles Beach
Get the care you need at Sedation Dentistry of Sunny Isles. High-tech and high-comfort.
Our Comfort-First Approach to Oral Surgery
At Sedation Dentistry of Sunny Isles you’ll find experienced oral surgeons who provide minimally-invasive surgical care focused on your comfort. Whether you need a tooth removed fast, are ready to have your wisdom teeth removed, or are interested in dental implants that will last a lifetime, Dr. Diane and Dr. Francisco are ready to help.
Speak with an oral surgeon at Sedation Dentistry of Sunny Isles today. Call (786) 629-1503 to schedule your appointment.
Amenities at Sedation Dentistry Of Sunny Isles
Private Treatment Rooms
Caring & Gentle Dentists
Oral Surgery Services
Our oral surgeons offer the surgical dental services you need — all at our high-tech and modern facility in Sunny Isles Beach. Unlike some other oral surgeons, we’ve made a significant investment in technology to make the care we offer more comfortable and more effective:
- PRP/PRF – Helps you feel better and heal faster after oral surgery
- Cone Beam CT Scans – Allows for precise planning of surgical treatment
- Intraoral Scanner – Creates a 3D model of your mouth to guide your oral surgeon — no messy impressions!
Wisdom Tooth Removal
Eliminate pain and reduce tooth crowding with our gentle wisdom tooth extractions.
Remove and repair broken, damaged, or decayed teeth. Emergency appointments welcome.
Expert dental implant procedures restore health and cosmetic beauty to your smile.
Restore the health and stability of your jaw. May be recommended as part of a dental implant procedure.
Help your body heal itself. High-tech regenerative therapies are designed for fast-healing.
Minimally-invasive biopsies of oral tissue. In-house lab can get your results back quickly.
Make room for implants and repair bone damage done by periodontal disease.
Eliminate large gaps between teeth and help prevent gum recession.
Treatments to help prepare your mouth for dental implants, dentures, and other restorations.
Ask your dentist about the sedation options available. Find out what’s best for your surgical treatment.
Nitrous Oxide (Laughing Gas)
- Odorless gas that’s easy to breathe through a mask over your nose
- Feel relaxed and recover fast
- Prescription medication taken before your visit
- Reduces anxiety and worry prior to treatment
Conscious IV (Twilight)
- Stay awake and feel no pain
- No memory of your procedure
- Deepest sedation — “sleep” through your treatment
- Safe and monitored by an anesthesiologist
“If you are looking for great dental care with qualified professionals, modern technology, and a comfortable environment, Sedation Dentistry of Sunny Isles is the perfect place to go. Dr. Diane Alvarez and Dr. Francisco Rodriguez are friendly and the staff is always on top of all your needs. You will forget you’re at a dental office!”
– Mosia P.
Meet Your Doctors:
More than 40 Years of Combined Experience
Diane Alvarez-Rodriguez D.M.D., M.S.
Specializes in Periodontics & Oral Surgery
“I love helping my patients achieve lifelong dental health and gorgeous smiles. Let’s work together to help you get the care you need.”
- All-on-4 implant certification
- Graduate of the Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Certified in the use of PRP/PRF for post-surgical healing
Francisco Rodriguez D.D.S., D.M.D., D.I.C.O.I.
Specializes in Cosmetic Dentistry & Implant Dentistry
“My ultimate goal is to use my expertise to help my patients achieve and maintain oral health. Let’s talk about how I can help you feel comfortable.”
- Lumineers Premier Provider
- Graduate of Nova Southeastern University
- Residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Certified in the use of PRF therapies
Complimentary Valet Parking
“Thank you Dr. Rodriguez and Dr. Alvarez for taking such a good care of my teeth. My overall experience was very pleasant and thorough. The girls at the reception desk are very sweet and courteous, they are also very detail oriented while explaining finances. I will recommend your practice to others without hesitation.”
– Carlos P.